Basic Procedure for soil treatment
- Apply AMCOR SORBE evenly across area of contamination; spot treat any pooled oil until Completely absorbed.
- Using a rake or rotary tiller, till treated soil to an average depth of 4 to 6 inches. This will incorporate AMCOR SORBE in to the soil as well as provide essential oxygen.
- Monitor soil moisture content at regular intervals, depending of climate. Soil should not be allowed to completely dry out at any time during the process.
- AMCOR SORBE contains essential nutrients, which naturally enhance bioremediation. However, affected soil should be tested to determine the need for additional nutrients or fertilizers.
- For best results, soil pH should remain within 5.5 to 7.0.
- Periodic tilling will insure ample oxygen supply.
NOTE: A 2 cu.ft. Bag of AMCOR SORBE can treat and bioremediate a 75 square meter of contaminated soil.